Ethiopian crosses are symbols of Christianity in Ethiopia and Eritrea. The elaborate, stylized design is markedly distinct from the similar European Christian crosses. Ethiopian crosses are almost always made from elaborate latticework, the intertwined lattice represents everlasting life.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem